Originally designed to be used with the RPK light machine gun, these 75-rd AK-47 Drum mags are hot sellers! They will work in any AK-47 rifle that is chambered in 7.62x39, and give you an awesome amount of firepower in one magazine. These drums are made after the Chinese-style clamshell drums that are easy to load.
How to Load Drum:
- Unlock the retaining clips that hold the drum cover to the drum body.
- Swing the drum cover down slowly.
- Insert correct 7.62x39mm caliber ammunition into the drum's internal feed rails.
- Close the drum cover and relock the retaining clips.
- Wind the drum using the attached winding key to build up enough spring tension to reliably feed rounds in your gun.
|Application||AK-47 Type Pistol, AK-47 Type Rifle|
|Brand||KCI / Kahn|
|Requirements||AK-47 Type Rifle or Pistol|
|Restrictions||No Sales To Restricted States|
|Returns Accepted||Yes - Must Not Be Modified Or Visibly Used|
You may also like
Items that are similar to what you are looking at