No Restocking Fee - No Hidden Fee
What Is Our Return Policy?
We want you to be as happy as possible with your purchase from our company, but we realize that in certain cases you may want or need to return an item. Our return policy is fair to both our customers as well as our company with a great balance that favors resolution of any issues.
- 15 Days following the reception of your package.
- Any item returned within 15 days of receipt will receive a full credit for the merchandise returned.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) required.
- You can easily obtain an RMA number by calling our office toll free at 877-703-2767. We do not issue any RMA numbers through email as we do not want the request to get mislabeled as spam and delay the issuance to you.
- Once you receive the RMA securely package the product in a box with a copy of your original invoice and write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- The Return Authorization Number is only good for two weeks and must be received by the 14th day or the items will be mail back with no refund.
- Products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer without a refund.
- If Promotional Flat Rate shipping is used no matter the issue the customer will have to pay to have the item(s) shipped back.
- All items returned without an RMA number are not eligible for a refund, exchange, or store credit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Exceptions to the Return Policy?
- No returns, refund, or exchange are possible on the following items:
- Body Armor
- Books and Videos
- First Aid
- Food & Water
- Exchange only - No refund or store credit:
- Surplus clothing and equipment