What Is Our Return Policy?
We want you to be as happy as possible with your purchase from our company, but we realize that in certain cases you may want or need to return an item. Our return policy is fair to both our customers as well as our company with a great balance that favors resolution of any issues.
- All returns require an RMA number prior to the item being returned. You can easily obtain an RMA number by calling our office toll free at 877-703-2767. We do not issue any RMA numbers through email as we do not want the request to get mislabeled as spam and delay the issuance to you.
- Any item returned within 14 days of receipt will receive a full credit for the merchandise returned.
- Any item returned after 14 days of receipt will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee. This is necessary to cut down on the number of customers "borrowing" expensive items from us under the pretense of making a purchase only to return it when done.
- Any item that is returned without an RMA number will result in a 30% re-stocking fee. This is necessary so that we do not need to spend employee time contacting you to figure out what the problem was with the returned item.
- No returns will be accepted on items that are not in a resellable condition. What consistitues as resellable item is up to the sole discretion of BTP ARMS / KeepShooting.com
- No returns are possible on books or videos
- Shipping charges will not be returned under any circumstances
- If your order was shipped to you free from our free shipping promotion, you will be assessed a 10% re-stocking fee on any item returned that was shipped free
- Body armor that is returned for any reason other than sizing will result in a 50% re-stocking fee.
- There are no refunds on used jackets, pants, clothing, shirts, hats, or other soft goods. Only exchange for sizing or store credit.
- Absolutely no returns accepted after 30 days regardless of reason