The Zeiss Orion 80 Fero Z51 Night Vision Scope is made by the world famous Zeiss/Eltro in Germany. This high quality starlight night vision scope is still in use by reserve units of Germany's Bundeswehr. This scope features a high-tech cascading XX1211 and XX1340 image intensifier tubes, with the results being a superior military grade sight picture at a price that is what you would pay for poor quality commercial grade night vision.
Each scope comes with the original storage case, three mounts, a screwdriver, mounting screw pack, wrench, and canvas carrying case. The mounts that are included are an H&K G3 Claw Mount, MG3 Lafette Tripod Mount, and a Pzf 3/Pzf 44 mount. You can also purchase an ARMS STANAG to Picatinny mount and use this night vision scope on virtually any gun.
We were lucky to buy these MILITARY grade night vision scopes at a great price and are passing along the savings to our customers. Our experienced staff has tested each scope to verify it functions properly ensuring you will get a working scope. Don't wait thinking these will be around for a while, there are no additional supply opportunities for this night vision scope.
***LAST SHIPMENT EVER*** ***NO MORE AVAILABLE AFTER THESE ARE GONE***
The Zeiss Fero Z-51 Night Vision Scope is an excellent choice for users who are looking for a military grade night vision device but have a budget more in line with commercial grade night vision. You are getting a tremendous value with this German engineered night vision scope which you will truly appreciate the first time you use it on your rifle.
Some of the features of the Zeiss Orion 80 Z-51 Night Vision Scope:
- Made by Zeiss in Germany
- Designed to handle 7.62x51 Recoil so it is built TOUGH
- Each unit has been inspected to verify it operates
- Mounts included for H&K Weapons, with Picatinny Mounts Available from ARMS
- Uses 2 "C" Batteries
- Authentic German Military Surplus
How to Operate the Zeiss Z-51 Scope:
- Securely mount the Z-51 onto your weapon ensuring it does not move.
- Remove forward lens cap.
- Turn on Night Vision Scope using the On/Off and Shade Knob
- Press your eye into the eye piece which will cause the shade to open.
- Adjust magnification and focus for clear sight picture
- Adjust reticle brightness to desired intensity
- Observe your target and fire if desired
Cosmetic condition of the scopes and transit case varies, remember these are SURPLUS.
Please note, we guarantee the night vision scope you receive will be in working order by testing each unit prior to shipping. This night vision scope falls under our electronics return policy. We will only accept returns for store credit or exchange on this item with no pre-paid shipping on returns.