The APLS Thermal Guard Hypothermia Response System is a combat tested and battle proven system to treat injured victims where there is risk of hypothermia.
APLS Thermal Guard Hypothermia Response System
The APLS Thermal Guard system is a proven life saving device when serious injury is compounded with extreme cold weather conditions. Consider this an essential item for any adventures in remote locations where the weather is extreme cold. With proven performance in extreme cold weather and combat operations where speed and performance are essential the APLS Thermal Guard has proven to be highly successful in ensuring victims survive transportation to medical facilities after critical injuries. Extreme cold weather alone can kill and there is no more effective response system to ensure survival than the APLS Thermal Guard.
- Worlds Best Hypothermia Response System
- Used by the Military and First Responders Around the World
- Eight Integrated Handles for Easy Transport
- Holds 450lbs Wet or Dry with Detachable Hood for Head Protection
- Government Cost is $1,498 per Thermal Guard from the Manufacturer!
- Dimensions: 33" x 91" (approximate)