AR-7 Suppressors Volume 3
Out of stock
One of the best designed rifles for survival applications has been the AR-7. Designed by Eugene Stoner of M16 rifle fame, the AR-7 has been fielded by both military and civilian users since it was first produced in 1959. The modern Henry Survival AR-7 is a faithful representation of the original and it can be used as a host gun for this integrated suppressor project outlined in this book.
- Complete plans for constructing an integrated sound suppressor for the AR-7 rifle
- Discusses ATF approval requirements prior to starting construction
- Chapter on Ammunition Requirements - Best choices for performance and sound levels
- Chapter on Parts that can be fabricated vs purchased and materials construction
- Final chapter on accuracy and sighting systems