The ARS Mechanica - The Ultimate FN Book is an essential reference book for collectors, fans, and others who have followed the work of Fabrique Nationale. Included in this book you will also find a complete overview of the Browning and Winchester product line which came from the collaboration between FN, Browning, and Winchester.
ARS Mechanica - The Ultimate FN Book
The ARS Mechanica book is a research quality book that documents the history of Fabrique National covering 100 years of the conglomerates history. While Fabrique Nationale is most known for the weapons they have produced, the company has an extensive history of producing everything from jet engines to bicycles. With a focus on documenting the history of FN in a timeline format, you can learn more about how the firm developed over a period of 100 years.
- 100 Years if Fabrique Nationale History
- Full Color and Black and White Glossy Photos of Historically Significiant Events
- Covers All Aspects of Fabrique Nationale History and Products
- Timeline Style Writing - Follow Development of Product Lines
- 500+ Pages
- Heavy Book - Weighs Over 8 Pounds