The Bavarian Pikel Helmet is a reproduction version of the original World War I era Bavarian army helmet. This style of helmet is referred to as a Pikel helmet from the German word Pikel which means point. Widely recognized as being the standard German army helmet of World War I, this style of helmet has been copied all around the world and is still used in ceremonial roles.
Bavarian Pikel Helmet
The Bavarian Pikel Helmet is one of the most recognized military helmets of all time. With extensive use by the Germany army during World War I, everything from combat photos to war propaganda featured soldiers wearing this unique style of helmet.
With original Bavarian Pikel Helmets now over 100 years old, there is a clear need for a quality reproduction that can be worn or displayed where an original is not required. Mil-Tec of Germany who is known for being a pioneer in the military reproduction industry has produced this reproduction Pikel Helmet to give those who want a Pikel Helmet the opportunity to own an authentic reproduction that will fit any budget.
- Authentic Reproduction Helmet
- Removable Spike
- Bavarian Crest on Front
- One Size Fits Most Design
- Leather Interior and Exterior
- Aged Brass Adornments
- German Repro WWII Afrika Corp High BootsAs low as $180.95
- French Army Motorcycle HelmetSpecial Price $59.95 Regular Price $100.00
- Serbian Army HelmetAs low as $23.95
- Russian M40 Helmet$40.95
- Serbian Fire Brigade Helmet$40.95
- Hungarian Army Helmet$15.95
- US Repro M43 WWII Field CapAs low as $11.95
- East German Steel Helmet$32.95