Belgian M88 Parka - Olive Drab Classic Military Style Jacket
Belgian M88 Parka
Out of stock
Description / Belgian M88 Parka
This Belgium M88 Parka is really one of our favorite jackets. There are a number of reasons why this jacket is one of our favorites:
- Classic military look - From top to bottom this jacket has the classic lines and style of a military jacket.
- Color - The Belgian Armed Forces has the very best shade of olive drab green. No other military issue OD comes close.
- Fit - This M88 Parka runs long, which adds to the overall style and comfort of the jacket.
- Pockets - With four external and one internal pocket, you've got plenty of room for your daily carry gear.
- Stowable Hood - Each M88 has a stowable hood that is kept in a discreet zippered pocket at the neck line.
- Size Large (Euro 50/52) - Great size that will fit most of our customers.
Why not purchase a Belgium M88 Parka today and take advantage of a killer military surplus deal.
We found other products you might like!
I am 5'8" tall and 175lb weight, this parka perfected fit me, and by adjusting the belt string at the waist, you can never worry the "L" size are too fat. This is a great cloth for the spring and autumn.
It's really an attractive coat. Several people have asked me where I purchased it. Aside from the Belgian flag patch on the sleeve, it looks similar to the raincoats that are apparently in style right now.
I am a man who can never have too many pockets, and this coat has a sufficient number of them. There is a pocket on the inside, which is handy for pens and/or my wallet, and the four outside pockets are great for all sorts of things. All of them are fairly large, which is a plus. The hood is kind of hard to get out or put back without taking the whole coat off, which I don't much care for, but it's still handy nonetheless. It comes down to my knee, so it's pretty much perfect for someone about six feet in height.
Again, it's not really suited for really cold weather. I wear it with a liner sometimes, but I'm rather thin, so both this jacket and a liner probably wouldn't fit the average person.
If you wear a medium, jump on this...