British Army Fighting Vehicle Crewman Coveralls - Sand Colored - Extra Large Size - Unissued
British Army AFV Coveralls
Description / British Army AFV Coveralls
The British Army AFV Mechanics Coveralls are an extremely advanced pair of coveralls suitable for any mechanics duties, job site, or construction area. In addition to providing full coverage over your street clothes, the coveralls are made from Aramid fibers to provide full flame resistance. These protective characteristics ensure that your exposure to risk from things like flammable materials or fuel spills is greatly reduced. In any modern garage, construction site, or other heavy work environment the risk from exposure is high so wearing these coveralls is a good safety choice.
The British Ministry of Defense makes extensive use of this style of coverall and the Aramid fibers used to construct it. WIth a long history of use, Aramid has proven to be one of the most effective fibers for resisting flames. Aramid fibers are so effective at resisting flame that they do not even begin to degrade until reaching temperatures in excess of 500 °C. This level of protection is essential for soldiers and civilains who work to support the motorized divisions of the British Army who are exposed to the risk of open flame.
Since these coveralls were designed for military use, they are also packed with military features. Some of these features include an excess of pockets for holding specialzied tools, military identification, and rank insignia. In order to facilitiate easy donning of these coveralls while wearing combat boots, the ankles have extended 13 inch zippers and elastic cuffs. You will not find a better pair of coveralls available on the commercial market, these military coveralls are packed with features and offer superior protective capabilities.
- Authentic British Army Coveralls
- NSN# 8415-99-212-5339
- Full Front Zipper - From Neck to Crotch
- Protective Flap Over Zipper - No Risk of Zipper Damage
- Two Large Zippered Chest Pockets - Hold Tools, Documents, Handgun
- Two Velcro Closed Chest Pockets - Designed to hold pens, screw drivers, or drill bits
- Velcro Wrists - Adjust for comfort to get desired fit around gloves, or to keep the wrists from riding up while working on your back.
- Two Large Zippered Thigh Pockets - Additional storage space for tools, documents, or other essentials
- Two Velcro Closed Lower Leg Pockets - Including a visible flap based pocket for storing identification documents
- Two Velcro Closed Ankle Pockets - Small storage pockets at ankle level, closed using Velcro based system
- Large Zippered Calves - Easy to don coveralls while wearing boots
|Manufacturer||British Army Surplus|
We found other products you might like!