British Army Arctic 4-Man Tent
The British Army Arctic 4-Man Tent is the standard issue tent for the British Royal Marines stationed in Norway. These tents are designed to be used in extreme cold weather environments where wind, snow, and sub-zero temperatures are the norm. With a quick and easy deployment, these arctic tents have been the work horse of the Royal Marines since they were first issued and continue to be praised by troops for how easy they are to set up and how great they perform.
The British Royal Marines have a large presence in Norway as part of a European defense of the arctic circle. Operating in extreme cold weather environments like Norway makes gear like these arctic tents an absolute necessity for British soldiers. With extreme cold, high winds, and arctic snow it is essential that soldiers are equipped with quality gear to ensure they are able to fight any battle without being disabled from the elements.
One of the most important features of this arctic tent is how easy it is to deploy. Royal Marines in Norway needed a quality arctic weather tent that was quick to deploy as the weather in Norway can change rapidly. With all of the included equipment that comes with the 4-Man Arctic Tent, you can quickly deploy the tent in a matter of minutes when situations change or you are ready to camp for the night. The tents also feature a "porch" at the front where you can take off wet boots and outer gear prior to entering the "bedroom" portion of the tent.
Each of the 4-man arctic tents comes with everything you need to use and deploy the tent. That includes the tent, the single poles that join together to become three dome rods, three storm straps which serve as guy ropes, two end guy ropes, tent pegs, storage bag for poles, and a carry bag for the complete tent. Once you see how easy this tent is to set up, you'll be glad you chose the arctic tent for your winter tent needs.
- Authentic British Army 4-Man Arctic Tent
- Waterproof Outer Tent
- Several Inch Gap Between Outer and Inner Tent - Reduces Condensation
- Bedroom Dimensions: 25 sq/ft x 20 sq/ft (approximate)
- Zipper and Velcro Door Closure - Keep Out Wind and Easy to Use
- Entire Tent Stores In Compression Style Carry Bag
- Weighs 22lbs
- British Royal Air Force General Purpose JacketAs low as $13.95
- British Army BLACKHAWK CQC Serpa Sportster HolsterAs low as $20.95
- British Army Cold Weather Fleece CapAs low as $10.95
- British Army Desert DPM MVP Combat JacketAs low as $46.95