British Army Bivvy Bag
The British Army Bivvy Bag is a water-resistant bivvy bag that has been the standard issue bivvy bag for the British Army since early 2000. Made from a material very similar to Gore-tex, all of the sewn seams are taped to ensure that water stays out of the bivvy bag when you are using it. With over sized dimensions to accommodate the British Army sleep system, you'll be able to keep your sleeping bag dry as well as have room to store important gear that needs to stay dry while in the field.
The British Army Bivvy Bag is a very large bivvy bag that comes to us from the British Army stationed in Norway. With the climate in Norway being very wet during the spring and summer, the British forces rely on this bivvy bag to keep their sleep system and individual gear dry. The muted olive drab color of the bivvy bag makes it ideal for also stashing equipment in the woods as you can protect it from the elements by using this bivvy bag.
- Authentic British Army Bivvy Bag
- Water Resistant Gore-Tex Like Material
- Draw String Closed Top - Turn Bag into HUGE storage sack
- British Desert DPM Combat PantsAs low as $19.95
- British Army Cadet Waterproof Jacket - DPMAs low as $50.95
- British Army Fire Resistant Combat SmockAs low as $49.95
- British DPM Winter HatAs low as $6.95
- Scottish Gas Windbreaker JacketAs low as $19.95
- British Under Body Armor Combat Shirt - Desert CamoAs low as $25.95