British Army Fire Resistant Long Johns
The British Army Fire Resistant Long Johns are a pair of olive drab fire resistant long johns. These long johns are part of the standard issue uniform to crew members in the British Army's elite Armored Fighting Vehicle corps. With proper care these long johns will not only keep you warm but will resist open flames keeping you both warm and safe.
The British Army Fire Resistant Long Johns are a great addition to your utility clothes. We like the term utility clothes as it comes the closest to matching what we suggest you use clothes like these long johns for. You may be working on your car or motorcycle and these long johns would provide you with not just warmth but also another layer of safety with their fire resistant properties.
The quality of the materials used in these fire resistant long johns is far superior to a standard pair of thermal long johns. Serious consideration should be given towards choosing these long johns over less expensive pairs if you prefer a more comfortable fit. These long johns are supremely comfortable and even if you do not find yourself in a fire risk environment, the comfort from these long johns is something you'll want to have.
- Authentic British Army Long Johns
- Designated "LONG JOHNS, FR, AFV CREW"
- NSN# 8415-99-458-7542
- Fire Resistant - Made from Nomex
- British Army Desert Camo Windproof SmockAs low as $41.95
- British Royal Air Force General Purpose JacketAs low as $13.95
- British Army Thermal Long JohnsAs low as $9.95
- British Army MTP Camouflage ParkaAs low as $50.95
- British Army AFV CoverallsAs low as $30.95
- British Army MTP Gore-Tex PantsAs low as $35.95