British Army MTP Tropical Combat Jacket
Officially designated as the Jacket, Combat, Temperate Weather, MTP by the Royal Marines this combat jacket is suitable for virtually any environment with the MTP camo being highly regarded by soldiers in the field and collectors. The Azov Battalion in the Ukraine is currently making extensive use of this jacket and other British Army MTP surplus in their fight against the Russian backed rebels.
The British Army MTP Tropical Combat Jacket is a multi-terrain pattern camouflage jacket worn by the British Army in tropical or temperate climates. With the first ever surplus sale of British Army MTP goods, civilians in the United States can now own this highly rated camouflage pattern at great prices. What better way to begin to collect your MTP camo-pattern gear than with this excellent light combat jacket.
- Authentic British Army Surplus Jacket
- Designated Jacket, Combat, Temperate Weather, MTP
- NSN# 8415-99-317-8369
- Two Velcro Sealed Horizontal Chest Pockets
- Zippered Front with Velcro Closed Storm Flap
- Two Large and Four Small Velcro Closed Arm Pockets
- Loop for Hanging On Hook When Not in Use