British Army PLCE Infantry Long Rucksack
The British Army PLCE Infantry Long Rucksack is the workhorse pack of the British Army. With service seen in virtually every part of the world, the combat tested and battle proven design of this military backpack is second to none. Ready to serve on your next outdoor adventure, you need one of these British Army PLCE Rucksacks in your gear collection today.
The British Army PLCE Infantry Long Rucksack is the most widely issued backpack in the world. Virtually all soldiers in the British Army have been issued this pack and it has seen near universal issuance in British Commonwealth countries. This wide issuance has seen this pack used in every climate and every part of the world where it performed flawlessly for the soldier carrying his gear inside.
We have this legendary backpack available in two forms, one that has the zip-on/zip-off side pockets and one that does not. British Army Special Air Service commandos always removed the zippered pockets as they provide more storage yet increase the width of the pack. If you want to roll with your British Army Rucksack the same way their elite soldiers do, order yours without the zippered side pockets. Should you want the extra cargo space these side pockets provide, we have authentic and all original side pockets attached.
- Authentic British Army Rucksack - Workhorse of the British Military
- Combat Tested and Battle Proven Around the World
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
- Large Main Storage Compartment with Expanded Drawstring Closure
- Top Flap Has Double Zippered Storage Pockets - One Interior and One Exterior
- Rear Exterior Velcro and Zippered Storage Pocket for Essentials
- Dimensions: 22" x 18" x 10"