The British Army Woodland DPM Tropical Pants are a brand new pair of British Army issue combat pants. These standard issue combat pants would be used when the British Army is operating in more temperate climates where lightweight combat pants would be optimal.
British Army Woodland DPM Tropical Pants
Officially designated as "TROUSER, COMBAT, Lightweight, Woodland DP" these lightweight British Army combat pants are perfect for the spring and summer.
The British Army has field tested the design of these combat pants all around the world. You'll quickly see that they picked the best choice of materials for comfort in warm weather. You'll find the combat pants have the same fit and layout as all of the British combat pants do so they will be immediately familiar to you. These particular pants were never issued, so they will come to you as the left the factory in England that made them.
- Authentic British Army Combat Pants
- Designated "TROUSER, COMBAT, Lightweight, Woodland DP"
- NSN# 8415-99-820-3531
- 67% Polyester with 33% Cotton
- Two Button Closed Hip Pockets
- Two Hand Warming Pockets
- One Rear Button Closed Pocket
- Draw String Ankle and Waistband
- Surplus Un-Issued / Near New Condition