The British Osprey MkIII Holster Set is a tactical holster set used by the British Army in Iraq and Afghanistan. Consisting of four pieces of Molle equipped gear all finished in Desert DPM camouflage. With this holster set you can either wear it as a drop leg style holster or use the holster and mag pouches on any Molle compatible vest.
British Osprey MkIII Holster Set
The British Osprey MkIII Holster Set is a tactical holster set that is used by the British Army. Having seen service in both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars this holster set has been battle tested and proven in combat.
Consisting of four pieces, this tactical holster set will give you serious flexibility at a very low price. Starting with the drop leg harness you have the choice to carry your pistol on your thigh. The Molle compatible drop leg harness has enough room for the included holster as well as two spare 9mm magazine pouches. This carry option will give you maximum flexibility with the added benefit of additional magazines being ready to go should they be needed.
The included holster and two magazine pouches are all fully Molle compatible. Should you not wish to carry your pistol and magazines on your thigh using the drop leg harness you can attach them to any Molle compatible gear. This means if you already have a favorite load bearing vest but want extra holster and mag pouches, this is a great way to get them at a very low price.
- Authentic British Army Surplus Tactical Gear
- Holster Fits Most Large Frame Pistols (i.e. Beretta 92, Sig P226, HK45 etc.)
- Magazine Pouches Fit High Capacity Pistol Magazines
- Desert DPM Camouflage Pattern
- Includes 1 x Drop Leg Harness, 1 x Pistol Holster, and 2 x Mag Pouches
- Magazine Pouches = "9mm/SIG AMMO POUCH OSPREY MKIII DPM DES 8465-99-754-0106"
- Pistol Holster = "Pistol Holster Osprey MkIII DPM Desert 1095-99-754-0105"
- Drop Leg Harness = "DROP LEG HARNESS OSPREY MKIII DPM DESERT 8465-99-754-0107"