The British Royal Mail Fleece Jacket is an authentic service jacket that was issued to letter carriers at the Royal Mail Service. Utilizied during the colder months, the Royal Mail Service letter carriers wore this jacket as part of their cold weather uniform. Like all uniforms for Royal Mail Service letter carriers this fleece jacket features the Royal Mail logo and the traditional colors of navy blue and red.
British Royal Mail Fleece Jacket
The British Royal Mail Fleece Jacket is a cold weather jacket issued by the British Royal Mail Service. Letter carriers would utilize this jacket during the cooler months in the United Kingdom as part of their cold weather uniform. Stylish, comfortable, and warm you can bet the letter carriers who wore this jacket appreciated how nice it looked and how warm it kept them.
- Authentic Royal Mail jacket with the Royal Mail service logo on the breast pocket
- Navy blue fleece construction with reenforcments in the neck and shoulders
- Front breast pocket with both zippered and Velcro closed sections
- Two front hand warming pockets
- Elastic waist band and wrists to keep the wind out