Cart0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier - Type 81

Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier

$23.95
23 Review(s)

(Out of stock)

• Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier - Type 81 Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier - Type 81
  • AK47 Bandolier Pouch AK47 Bandolier Pouch
  • Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier - Chinese Markings Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier - Chinese Markings

Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier

Original Chinese Military AK-47 Bandolier for sale.  This AK-47 magazine pouch carrier was issued with the Chinese Type 81 assault rifle to troops in the Peoples Liberation Army.  This item is Authentic Chinese Military surplus and most sets maintain their original Chinese acceptance stamps.   Very rare item, no longer eligible for import.

The direct translation of the Factory Stamp on the back is:
Type 81, Fully Automatic Rifle Ammunition Pouch
9709 Factory - Made in 91

SKU:  T81-PLA

Availability: Out of Stock

$23.95

This item is great for collectors of Chinese military weapons.   This is the perfect accessory if you own a Polytech or Norinco AK-47!

Also Purchased

Overall Average Rating:
23 reviews
  • Date - Newest First
  • Date - Newest First
  • Date - Latest First
  • Highest Rated
  • Lowest Rated
  • Most Helpful

1-5 of 23

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
Mike USMC 5811 13/4/2014 13/4/20141:08 AM
  • Price:
  • Value:
  • Quality:
Great Bandolier
Had ordered 1 of these a couple of months back, it was everything and more of what I was hoping for. They are like brand new, well made and does exactly what its made for, both steel and polymer AK magazines fit just right. In fact I just ordered my second one, that's how much I like these.
KP Duty 20/3/2014 20/3/201412:06 PM
  • Price:
  • Value:
  • Quality:
Gets the job done
These are used all over the world because they work. Condition was excellent. Not much more I can say that the photo doesn’t show you.
Bo 30/12/2013 30/12/201310:55 AM
  • Quality:
  • Price:
  • Value:
Awesome Buy!
I got this Chinese Chest Rig a while back, and couldn't be happier! It's a good general-purpose rig, it will hold pretty much any standard capacity battle gun mags (AK, AR, Mini, etc) and the two additional pockets are a nice added feature. The straps are a bit tricky to understand at first, but once set and locked down, they never move. OD Green Duct Tape holds the loose ends quite well. I keep 4 Mags, Cleaning Kit and some Firearm Tools in this and it looks and works great.
Ry 12/6/2013 12/6/20136:17 AM
  • Price:
  • Value:
  • Quality:
Not bad
Would give all 5s if you could choose color. Mine was green. Would have liked different color but still very nice.
Conrad 26/7/2013 26/7/20132:00 AM
  • Price:
  • Value:
  • Quality:
Works exceptionally well
I was a little nervous about fitting TAPCO 30 round ak-47 magazines into this rig... But all worries can be put to rest! Even the bulkier ribbed TAPCO mags fit without an issue almost as easily as metal magazines.

Along with that, the construction is very sturdy and it came in almost brand new condition. Keepshooting satisfies yet again!

1-5 of 23

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
What kind of abuse are you reporting?
Please, wait...