The Czech M60 Rain Drop Camo Trench Coat is a vintage jacket from the Czech Army. These rain drop camo trench coats were issued to soldiers in Czechoslovakia in the 1960s when the Czech Army took the East German camouflage pattern and modified it for their own use.
Czech M60 Rain Drop Camo Trench Coat
The Czech M60 Rain Drop Camouflage Trench Coat is one of the more unique jackets from the days of Czechoslovakia. With the use of Czech rain drop camouflage, a pattern that Czechoslovakia is not really known for, you can create a vintage look with these long length jackets that really stands out. When these were produced, the type of materials and manufacturing methods were Warsaw Pact standard, so it immediately evokes the look and feel of the Soviet era.
There are a lot of interesting things to notice with these trench coats. First they are designed to use a button in liner, but it would appear that the soldiers in the Czech army quickly discarded the liner while in the field. This is likely because the size of these parkas is very large, allowing them to be the outer most layer of clothing that would be worn by soldiers in Czechoslovakia.
- Authentic Czech Army Trench Coat
- Long Length Design
- Features Rain Drop M60 Camouflage Pattern
- Two Front Pockets
- One Rear Pocket
- Button Up Front
- US Military Polar Fleece OverallsAs low as $8.95
- Army T-ShirtsAs low as $13.95
- Russian AK-47 T-ShirtAs low as $24.95
- Potomac Field Gear Lightweight Short Sleeve ShirtAs low as $11.95
- US Military Barracks Bag$4.95
- Good Better Best T-ShirtAs low as $25.95
- GLOCK 43$449.00
- NorthFlex Duro Task GlovesAs low as $5.95
- Paracord Bracelet Buckle PackAs low as $3.49
- North Safety Shop CoatAs low as $15.95
- North Safety High Visibility Safety VestAs low as $8.35
- US Navy Winter Blue Shirt - Johnny Cash ShirtAs low as $10.95
- Stinger Spike System Trooper$550.95
- Czech M60 Field Jacket - Raindrop CamoAs low as $9.95 Regular Price $10.95