DPx Gear HEST/F Folding Knife
The DPx Gear HEST/F Folding Knife is designed to be an extremely low-profile knife that meets the requirements of law enforcement and military operators. This knife provides a superior cutting edge and has a minimal visual signature. Every component on the HEST/F is made from premium materials, starting with the blade that is constructed from German Niolox corrosion resistant steel. Designed by Robert Young Pelton and manufactured in Italy by LionSteel the DPx HEST/F Folding Knife is the folding pocket knife for those who accept only the best.
Availability: In stock
The DPx Gear HEST/F Folding Knife was born from the initial limited run of 500 HEST/F 2.0 Triple Black Special Edition knives which went on to win that year's BLADE Show's Most Innovative Imported Design award. Recognizing the incredibly response from this limited run, DPx Gear has brought the HEST/F to full production and it is now available for purchase in a format that is true to the DPx Gear guiding principles of being the toughest tool for the most hostile environments in the world.
- German Niolox 60 HRC Tool Steel Blade
- Grey Stonewashed TiCN PVD Coating on Blade
- Patented RotoBlock Frame Lock
- Integrated Glass Breaker with Optional Smooth Head Screw Included
- Black Textured G10 4mm Structural Scale
- Easily Adjustable with AlL Torx Screw Construction - No Special Tools Required
- Lifetime No Questions Asked Warranty
- Designed by Robert Young Pelton