DPx HEAT/F Grey Niolox Folding Knife
The DPx HEAT/F Grey Niolox Folding Knife is as much blade as you need, in a beefy, pocket friendly package. Designed by Robert Young Pelton who took his original 3" fixed survival blade and redesigned it into the HEAT/F. Law enforcement, military, and first responders were the driving force behind the demand for the HEAT/F and now these elite warriors have access to the Hostile Environment At-Hand Tool (HEAT) which helps them thrive daily.
Availability: In stock
The DPx HEAT/F Grey Niolox Folding Knife has a robust look and feel that comes from the use of premium materials for every aspect of the design. Starting with the 2.26" Niolox steel blade and continuing to the all American made black G10 handle with scale pattern everything about the HEAT/F says this is the knife you want in your pocket when times are demanding and threats are real.
- Blade is Niolox Steel that is Black TiCN PVD Coated then Tumbled for a Grey Finish
- 6AI4V Grade 5 Titanium Alloy Frame Lock - Black TiCN PVD Coated and Tumbled for a Grey Finish
- Black G10 Textured Handle Scale
- Pivot Screw with 7/64 HEX hardware - No Special Tools Required for Adjustments
- Matte Black Tungsten Carbide Glass Breaker
- Lanyard Hole
- Thumb Grip/Bottle Opener