DPx HEFT 6 Woodsman
The six inch DPx HEFT 6 Woodsman is a hostile environment field tool that is up for being challenged by big tasks. Designed by DPx Gear for use on expeditions, long range hunts, or big jobs where you need a blade that won't quit or fail when put to the test. With the proven performance of the HEFT the HEFT Woodsman gives you a highly capable blade that has an old-world craftsmanship look that packs all of the punch and performance you expect from a DPx HEFT.
Availability: In stock
The DPx HEFT 6 Woodsman is the perfect combination of size, utility, and looks. With a blade made from Sleipner tool steel the HEFT 6 Woodsman had the same meaty feel that all HEFT tools have even with the Brazilian Santos Hardwood grips. The blade is designed for zero-compromise, all-day, all-week hard work that boasts an extreme resistance to wear, chipping, and offers superior edge retention over other similar blades. Expertly balanced for hours of hard use, your hands will not experience blisters, hot spots, or bruising from the HEFT 6.
- Sleipner Steel Blade with Stone Washed Finish
- Hollow Handle with 304 Hybrid Slotted Allen Screws
- Integrated Striker Pommel, Pry Bar, Lanyard Hole and Lashing Points
- Brazilian Santos Hardwood Grips
- Italian Leather Oil-Tanned Sheath Included
- Made by LionSTEEL in Maniago, Northern Italy
|Blade Steel||Sleipner Tool Steel|