Dutch Camouflage Winter Cap - Woodland Camo Winter Hat from the Dutch Army
Dutch Camo Winter Cap
Out of stock
Description / Dutch Camo Winter Cap
The Dutch Camouflage Winter Cap is a camo pattern trapper style hat. Most people associate this style of hat with the cartoon character Elmer Fudd, but virtually every fighting force in the world utilizes this style of hat for winter weather. The warmth and protection the trapper hat provides for soldiers is second to none, and civilians everywhere flock to this type of hat and have done so for decades.
- Authentic Dutch Army Surplus Hat
- Woodland DPM Camouflage Pattern
- Synthetic Fur Liner for Superior Warmth
|Manufacturer||Dutch Army Surplus|
We found other products you might like!
1. The pattern is the Dutch version of DPM, which is a bit different from British DPM, with more yellow. It works well in temperate forest environment.
2. The bill of the hat flips up, allowing you an unobstructed view. Or, you can leave it down (especially useful if you are using a parka with hood).
3. The ear flaps are nice and warm, but of course muffle sound. If you don't want to use them, you can secure them over the top of the cap.
All in all, a nice cap.