ESS Striker Vehicle Ops Goggles
The ESS Striker Series of tactical goggles has set new standards for military tactical goggles. ESS released the Vehicle Ops version of the Striker Series to meet the needs of mobile war fighters in tough environments. Having been selected by the US Army as the best tactical goggles for combat eye protection over all others the Striker is the new US Army standard for tactical goggles.
The ESS Striker "Vehicle Ops" Tactical Goggles are designed for advanced war fighters operating in the harshest environments. With a goal to provide the best combat eye protection for vehicle based soldiers ESS has truly delivered with the Striker Series Vehicle Ops.
Eye Safety Systems (ESS), a division of Oakley Eye Wear, designed the Striker Series of tactical goggles to compete for the US Army Combat Eye Protection Solicitation. With tactical goggles being entered from every major company, the selection of the ESS Striker Series should be taken notice of. With the US Army having a virtually unlimited budget, you can be certain that the Striker was selected for performance and not just price.
- Winner of the US Army Combat Eye Protection Solicitation
- Optically Correct Polycarbonate Lenses - Zero Distortion
- Extra Thick Lenses (2.2mm to 2.8mm) for Additional Protection with 100% UVA/UVB Protection
- Premium Clear Zone Anti-Fog / Anti-Scratch Lense Coating
- Lenses Exceed ANSI Z87.1 and US Military MIL STD 662F for Impact Resistance
- ESS Modular Technology - Easily Replace All Components
- Clear and Smoke Lenses Included
- Fully Adjustable with Speed Sleeve Attachment