French Army Alpine Snow Camo Parka
The French Army Alpine Snow Camo Parka is a quick to put on snow camo parka that was previously used by French Army soldiers operating in the Alpine region of Europe. Quick to put on and offering snow camouflage with protection from the wind, rain, and snow with a large front pocket for storing gear.
The French Army Alpine Snow Camo Parka is an essential jacket for the French Army while in winter combat operations. Soldiers can wear this parka over their field gear to provide a layer of snow camouflage that doubles as a breathable wind and water resistant jacket. The front of the parka features a large map pocket that zips closed and has a velcro flap to provide an extra layer of closure and protection.
- Authentic French Army Alpine Snow Camo Parka
- Waterproof and Windproof - Breathable Design
- Taped Seams, Zippered Ventilation Under Arms
- Drawstring Waist with Pullover Design
- Large Zippered Front Chest Pocket with Velcro Sealed Storm Flap