The French Army Boonie Hat is an authentic camouflage hat from the French Army. Available in either CCE Woodland or Desert Camouflage, these hats would be worn by French soldiers to protect their heads from the sun. The coverage offered by these boonie hats will greatly reduce the damage the sun does while operating outdoors during the hot days of Summer.
French Army Boonie Hat
The French Army Boonie Hat has been the standard issue boonie hat for soldiers in the French Army for years. This hat would be worn by soldiers operating in Europe or any French territory where the weather can reach tropical conditions year round. Boonie hats are ideal for protection from the sun in tropical climates as they are light weight, breathable, and offer full coverage over your head from the sun.
There are two versions of this boonie hat available with the only difference being the camouflage pattern featured. The first version is the CCE Woodland pattern, which is found all over the world where the French Army operates. The second version is the French Desert camouflage version, which would be worn by French soldiers operating in desert locations.
- Authentic French Army Boonie Hat
- Available in CCE Woodland or Desert Camouflage
- Six Grommets for Ventilation
- French MP Blue Goretex JacketAs low as $50.95
- French MAS Leather Sling$8.95
- French Army OD Leather GlovesAs low as $15.95
- French F1 Commando Tent$50.95
- French Army Mosquito Net$35.95
- French Army Canteen Cup$5.95
- French Army F2 Backpack$80.95
- French Military Shoulder Bag$12.95
- French Army Alpine Polar Fleece GlovesAs low as $15.95
- French Army Alpine Snowshoes$35.95