French Army Microporous Parka
The French Army Microporous Parka is a water proof cold weather parka that is used by the French Army. Constructed from a Gore-Tex like material, the outer shell of this parka is designed to keep water out yet remain breathable for comfort. Inside of the parka is a button in fleece liner that will provide an extra layer of warmth that is capable of keeping you comfortable in the coldest weather.
The French Microporous Parka is a heavy duty parka that is suitable for cold weather climates. With the button in fleece liner, the French Army has used this parka as their standard issue parka for exercises as far north as the Arctic Circle. This means no matter where you are in North America, including Alaska, this parka is designed and built to keep you warm during the Winter months.
With an exterior shell made from a Gore-Tex like material, this parka resists water easily yet remains breathable for comfort. There are ventilation holes in the arm pit area of both sleeves to allow your body to better regulate your internal temperature while wearing this parka. This is important so that as your body sweats that excess moisture from your body can be controlled. You will be more comfortable, drier, and more warm due to this feature on the parka. There are relief ports in the hood where your ears would be located to help make it easier to work outside in a team with the small ports being just big enough to allow sound waves in but keep out the cold due to the nature of their design.
With each parka there is an included button in fleece liner that will provide additional warmth. When you are outside in temperatures that do not require the fleece liner, it is easy to remove making this parka more of a three season parka. With the liner removed this parka makes a great outdoor parka for the fall or rainy season as the water resistant exterior is superior to virtually all other similar parkas. There are also three large exterior pockets including one on the sleeve that make transporting your essentials easy and best of all the parka will keep them safe and dry.
- Authentic French Army Parka - Surplus / Unissued Condition
- Water-Resistant Outer Shell - Made from Gore-tex like material
- Button-in fleece liner for extra warmth in colder months
- Velcro sealed pocket on left arm
- Button sealed hand warming pockets
- Full hood with reverse-pyramid holes to allow sound in
- Drawstring hood to allow complete seal to keep out wind and rain
- Drawstring waist for tight seal to keep out wind, rain, and other elements
- Zippered front with Velcro sealed storm flap
- Two position button sealed wrist cuffs