German M40 WWII Greatcoat
The German M40 WWII Greatcoat is a simplified version of the wartime original. This fantastic coat was worn by all German ground forces during World War II and is excellent for use in living history events, film production, theater work, or historical displays. Constructed from authentic, high quality, heavy weight wool material and includes a correct field grey collar.
The German M40 WWII Greatcoat is a reproduction version of the standard issue field coat of the German Army in World War II. With a double breasted design utilizing 12 original style buttons the look and feel of this reproduction greatcoat is fantastic even from a quick glance. Once you take a closer examination and see all of the accurate yet simplified features that have also been incorporated and you get a sense for just how great this reproduction greatcoat from Mil-Tec is.
- Authentic German WWII M40 Greatcoat Reproduction by Sturm of Germany
- Made from High Quality Wool - Just like the Original
- Double Breasted Design with French Cuffs
- Dual Curved Flap Front Pockets with Raw Edge Hem
- Excellent for Living Hisotry Events, Film Work, Theater Production, and Historical Displays