German Utility Worker Overalls
The German Utility Worker Overalls are a pair of authentic surplus overalls from the German state electrical utility. Line workers, construction, and repair crews are issued these overalls along with the matching parka to wear when working outdoors in bad weather.
Stay warm and dry during wet and stormy weather with these German Utility Worker Overalls. These overalls can be worn over your street clothes to give you a solid layer of protection from the rain and heavy winds when working outside. With the blaze orange chest section and reflective stripes when worn these overalls will help increase safety by alerting those around you to your presence. Plenty of pockets and re-enforced patches on the lower legs mean these overalls will stand up to heavy use giving you a durable pair of overalls for work.
- Authentic German Utility Worker Overalls
- Made from Windproof and Waterproof Material
- Multiple Pockets - Carry Tools, Keys, Wallet, etc.
- Re-Enforced Ankles and Lower Legs
- Blaze Orange Top Section with Reflective Stripes at Ankles