GLOCK Field Knife
The GLOCK Field Knife was first designed in the 1970s by GLOCK at the request of the Austrian military. With the Model 78 field knife officially selected for deployment in 1978, the relationship between GLOCK and the military began. This event also started the research and development by GLOCK into new polymers that could be used to improve existing military equipment.
The GLOCK Field Knife has been one of the longest lived produced produced by the GLOCK company. While GLOCK has achieved worldwide fame from the performance of the GLOCK pistol, years before the first pistol would be made soldiers were using the GLOCK Field Knife in combat. This modern fighting knife gave GLOCK the opportunity to learn which polymers were strong and would meet the needs of the Austrian military.
There are two variations of the GLOCK Field Knife. The first version of the GLOCK Field Knife is known as the Model 78, which has the shape and style of the classic military field knife. The second version of the GLOCK Field Knife is the Model 81, which took the original Model 78 and added saw-teeth to the back of the blade to give soldiers more of a survival knife. These two versions of the GLOCK Field Knife both saw use with the Austrian army and were adopted by various other nations who saw the value in these combat proven field knives.
- Authentic GLOCK Produced Field Knife
- Model 78 - Standard Blade
- Model 81 - Saw-Tooth Blade
- Includes Scabbard
- Glock 31 Magazine - 10 Round$25.95
- Glock 33 Magazine - 11 Round$30.95
- Glock 42 Magazine$25.95
- Magpul PMag Glock 17 MagazineAs low as $16.15
- Tactical Stock for Glock 17$113.45
- Glock 43 Magazine$25.95
- Glock 27 10-Round Magazine$30.95
- Glock 22 10-Round Magazine$25.95
- Glock PDW Conversion$629.20
- Glock 32 13-Round Magazine$25.95
- Glock 21 13-Round Magazine$25.95
- Glock 23 Magazine$25.95
- Glock 21 10-Round Magazine$25.95
- Tactical Stock for Glock 19$113.45
- Glock 38 Magazine$25.95