The Swedish Military contracted with Haglöfs of Sweden to produce this compact military rucksack in the 1980s. Made from a water resistant Nylon material, these handy rucksacks are capable of transporting a good bit of gear and keeping it all nice and dry. Styles will vary.
Haglofs Swedish Military Rucksack
Haglöfs of Sweden has been making products for the outdoors since 1914, so it was a natural fit for the Swedish army to contract with them for a new light weight water resistant rucksack in the 1980s. What resulted from this collaboration is this light weight, water resistant, and dependable rucksack that was a favorite of soldiers in the Swedish Army.
- Authentic Swedish Army Rucksack
- Made by World Famous Haglofs
- Drawstring Closure on Main Compartment
- Nylon Top with Leather Latch for Water Resistant Seal
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps