Haglofs Swedish Military Rucksack
The Swedish Military contracted with Haglöfs of Sweden to produce this compact military rucksack in the 1980s. Made from a water resistant Nylon material, these handy rucksacks are capable of transporting a good bit of gear and keeping it all nice and dry. Styles will vary.
Haglöfs of Sweden has been making products for the outdoors since 1914, so it was a natural fit for the Swedish army to contract with them for a new light weight water resistant rucksack in the 1980s. What resulted from this collaboration is this light weight, water resistant, and dependable rucksack that was a favorite of soldiers in the Swedish Army.
- Authentic Swedish Army Rucksack
- Made by World Famous Haglofs
- Drawstring Closure on Main Compartment
- Nylon Top with Leather Latch for Water Resistant Seal
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps