Hand Crank Air Raid Siren
Out of stock
Secure Online Payments
American Owned and Operated
20+ Years In Business
Ships from Pennsylvania
Please view the Hand Crank Air Raid Siren pictures on the left and the youtube clip on this page. You will notice that you can turn the fan cover ON or OFF. The default position is COVER ON. You should try cranking the air raid siren with the fan cover on to see if it is loud enough and then slowly crank up speed and turn the handle to OFF. Some people may even need ear plugs!
- Designed for effective warning in areas where no power supply available
- Miscellaneous applications: schools, public buildings, camps, mountain rescue, fire-fighters and road works
- Maximum sound with minimum effort
- Military Olive Drab color
- Sound rating (1m): 120db +/- 2
- Output frequency: 600 Hz +/- 20 Hz
- The stand is made of steel, not plastic like other knock offs
- More From Brand
Would buy again and recommend this product.