This 3-ounce weapon light's concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. With just a flip of the lever, instantaneously switch between white or infrared mode. In addition, the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn't activated until you're ready. The INFORCE all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions
- Function: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White/Infrared
- Output: White Mode: 400 Lumens and Infrared: 100mW
- Run Time: High Efficiency Emitter Provides up to 1 1/2 Hours (White) and 4 Hours Infrared
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for Easy On/Off
- Locking System: Safety Lever/Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced polymer body offers high impact resistance and durability.
- Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 1 Lithium 123A included, head removes for battery replacement.
- US and International Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 4.10" Length x 1" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 3 oz
Rifle, Carbine, or Shotgun Equipped with Picatinny Rail