Inforce Weapon Mounted Light - Gen 2
With 400 lumens of vibrant white light, the INFORCE WML Series is ultra-compact, durable, and offers three operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. Extensively tested for performance, durability and reliability, its high efficiency emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime.
This 3-ounce weapon light's concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate logout system ensures the light isn't turned on until you're ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 1/4 turn of head engages lockout mode for travel, transport & storage
- Seamlessly transition between full function and momentary mode
- Safety bar minimizes negligent discharge
- Integrated clamp interfaces with 1913 rails. No tools required
- Non-slip switch controls constant, momentary and strobe functions.
- Function: Constant/Momentary/Strobe
- Modes: White
- Output: 400 Lumens
- Runtime: High Efficiency Emitter Provides up to 1 1/2 Hours
- Mount: Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail. (No Tools Required)
- Activation: Ergonomic Contoured Design for Easy On/Off
- Lockout System: Safety Lever/ Head Rotation
- Construction: Reinforced Polymer Body Offers High Impact Resistance and Durability
- Patented heat dissipating vents for improved LED thermal management
- Waterproof: Up to 66'
- Batteries: 1 Lithium 123A (Included)
- Dimensions: 4.10" Length x 1" Bezel Diameter
- Weight: 3 oz with Battery