Italian Air Force Overcoat
The Italian Air Force Overcoat is an authentic vintage overcoat from the Italian Air Force. With an outer layer that is water resistant and a removable liner for added warmth, you know these overcoats kept air force crews warm and dry. The production date on the labels date these overcoats all the way back to the 1960s which gives them a unique vintage look and feel.
The Italian Air Force Overcoat is a unique overcoat that was previously issued to members of the Italian Air Force. These overcoats would have been very advanced for the time they were made as the outer shell was completely water resistant material. This material is not plastic like you would expect on a water resistant coat from the 1960s, but is an advanced material that offers what would have been top-of-the-line water resistance in the 1960s.
What makes these overcoats unique is the fact that they were produced 50 years ago and are still functional and stylish today. You can wear this overcoat and stay dry and warm in the rain or snow. During the warmer months you can remove the liner and wear the outer shell as your overcoat to keep you protected from the rain. The double breasted design gives this overcoat a sense of style that some how makes it more than just a bad weather jacket.
- Authentic Italian Air Force Overcoat
- Water Resistant Outer Shell
- Removable Button In Liner
- 1960's Era Production
- Italian Army ParkaAs low as $24.95
- Italian Army Vegetato Soft Shell JacketAs low as $49.95
- Italian Army Wool Blend ShirtAs low as $8.95
- Italian Guardia di Finanza ParkaAs low as $40.95
- Italian Navy Desert Camo Gore-Tex SuitAs low as $150.95
- Italian Army Field Cap$8.95
- Italian Air Force Wine Set$24.95
- Italian Navy Wool PeacoatAs low as $80.95
- Italian Army OD Tank TopAs low as $8.95
- Italian Army Combat Belt$13.95
- Italian Army Woodland Field CapAs low as $5.95
- Italian Colonial Fez HatAs low as $40.95