The Italian Aramid Fireman Suit is a flame resistant, high visibility suit that was issued by the Italian Army to all soldiers with fire fighting duties. Made from a lightweight flame resistant Aramid fiber, this modern suit is perfect for working in confined spaces where flame resistance is a concern.
Italian Aramid Fireman Suit
The Italian Army chose this excellent Aramid firefighting suit for many reasons, chief among them the flame resistance and lightweight performance of Aramid. This isn't your ordinary fire fighting suit, this is a modern military issued suit with all the bells and whistles you'd expect to come with it.
- Two hip pockets, sealed with zippers and velcro
- Padded and reinforced knees
- High viability yellow reflective material at the shins
- Zippered ankles for adjusting to any size boots
- Double Snap Button and Zipper Closure
- Front Slash Pockets
- Zipper and Velcro Sealed Front
- Reinforced and Padded Elbows
- Velcro Adjustable Cuffs
- Four Front Velcro Sealed Pockets
- Elastic Waistband for Adjustment