The Italian Navy Wool Peacoat is an authentic jacket from the Italian Navy. While the design of this jacket is of the traditional peacoat style, the Italian Navy spared no expense in making this one of the very best peacoat jackets. The materials used to produce the jacket are a wool and polyester bend which produces a comfortable, stylish, and warm jacket.
Italian Navy Wool Peacoat
The Italian Navy Wool Peacoat is a modern version of the timeless classic peacoat. This coat would have been worn by sailors in the Italian Navy, one of the important branches of a NATO founding member's military. With peacoats being the traditional jacket of sailors, the Italian Navy decided to do something unique and produce a general issue peacoat that could be mistaken for a high fashion line produced coat.
The front of the peacoat features two rows of three gold colored buttons that have the traditional anchor with rope. This double breasted style with these buttons has been the signature look of the peacoat for over 100 years and continues to influence style and design. With the two front hand warming pockets and a satin lined interior you will be warm, comfortable, and stylish when you don this peacoat.
- Authentic Italian Navy Peacoat
- Made from 80% Wool / 20% Polyester Material
- Satin Lined Interior
- Two Front Handwarming Pockets
- Two Internal Pockets
- Six Gold Colored Anchor Buttons
- Italian Air Force Vegetato Camo SuitAs low as $130.95
- Italian Colonial Fez HatAs low as $40.95
- Italian Army ParkaAs low as $25.95
- Italian Army Vegetato Soft Shell JacketAs low as $49.95
- Italian Army Wool Blend ShirtAs low as $8.95
- Italian Guardia di Finanza ParkaAs low as $40.95
- Italian Navy Desert Camo Gore-Tex SuitAs low as $150.95