LaserMax LC9 Green Laser
The LaserMax LC9 Green Laser is a frame mounted green laser sight for the Ruger LC9 or LC380. There are many advantages to a green laser sight, the main being the green laser is more visible in the day light than a red laser.
Availability: In stock
The LaserMax Green Laser for the Ruger LC9 or LC380 is patterned from the same laser that Ruger chose to use for their LC9 LaserMax. The chief difference is this laser provides a green laser sight whereas the Ruger LC9 LaserMax is a red laser.
- Green Laser with Constant Beam
- Custom designed to fit the Ruger LC9/LC380
- Mounts to the frame without changing out parts or altering your weapon
- Sits just under the bore for highest accuracy and prevents your finger from blocking the beam
- Ambidextrous, Controlled Activation for right or left-handed shooters
- Distinct On/Off switch turns the laser on only when you need it
- User installed in minutes
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Wavelength: 532nm (green)
- Power Output: Up to 5mW
- Battery: 1/3 N Lithium (1) Included
- Battery Life: 1 Hour
- Adjustment: Factory aligned at 10 yards, user adjustable for windage and elevation
- Warranty: Full 5 Year
|Gun Model||Ruger LC380, Ruger LC9|
|Manufacture Status||Newly Designed Item|
|Returns Accepted||Yes - Must Not Be Modified Or Visibly Used|