London Black Fleece Jacket
The London Black Fleece Jacket is a high performance Polar Fleece jacket made by Yaffy of the United Kingdom. These jackets were designed for the London Metropolitan Police - one of the most important police forces in the world. No expense was spared in ensuring these ultra warm and stylish jackets were the very best in performance and style.
The London Black Fleece Jacket is part of the official approved uniform of the London Metropolitan Police. These jackets would primarily be worn by specialist officers, those who needed a more upscale jacket that did not have the traditional checkered stripes that British police jackets have. This would include detectives from the major crimes division and high ranking supervisory officers. These officers have higher budgets for uniforms, and this is easily seen by the quality of these jackets as every feature is first class.
Some of the features you will notice on these fleece jackets are easily seen. Examples would be the front pockets at first appear to be basic hand warming pockets however there is a hidden zipper making these pockets both hand warming and storage. The color of the Polar Fleece material used to produce the jacket blends in perfectly in a civilian setting, with it being black with a tinge of blue. This color is black enough to look great, but not too black where it would appear to be more of a tactical jacket and less of a stylish fleece jacket.
- Made from Premium Polartec Fleece
- Designed by Yaffy for the London Metropolitan Police
- Two Exterior Zippered Pockets
- Two Interior Storage Pockets
- Drawstring Waistband
- Shoulder Epaulettes
- Fabric Loop for Hanging on Hook
- UK Border Agency Hi-Viz JacketAs low as $25.95
- German Code Enforcement Police Blue JacketAs low as $30.95
- French MP Blue Goretex JacketAs low as $50.95
- British Essex County Fire Service Fleece JacketAs low as $25.95
- Hertfordshire Constabulary Police JacketAs low as $30.95
- British Army Cadet Waterproof Jacket - DPMAs low as $50.95