Navy Blue M-65 Field Jacket
Secure Online Payments
20+ Years In Business
- Navy Blue M-65 Field Jacket
- Water Repellent 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester Twill Exterior
- Removable 100% Polyester Quilted Button-In Liner
- Concealed Hood with Brass Zipper Closure and Drawstring Hood
- Waist and Bottom Drawstring For A Snug Fit
- Heavy Brass Zipper and Snap-Up Storm Flap
- Shoulder Epaulettes
- Four Snap-Close Pockets
- Hook and Loop Wrist Cuffs for Attaching Gloves
- Made to Government Specifications
- Similar Products
|Size||Chest Width (in)||Back Length (in)|
How to Measure: Measure from armpit to armpit to find the chest width. For the sleeve length, measure from the end of the collar to the end of the cuff. The back length can be found by measuring from the high point of the shoulder to the bottom edge of the jacket.
Customers Also Bought
I love this field jacket, it has good looks, wears well, has good weight and is very well made. It should last a long time.
I purchase this for my deployment with the medical team. It shields me well in this year cold chilly winds. It even has a hood that is hidden in the collar. Recommended.
Fits kinda big
This is durable quality material with good craftsmanship. I would play paintball in this due to its durability and insulation from the liner. That said, its kinda wide and a bit bulky, fitting about a half size too big. If your not stacked with muscle then size down x1...just a recomendation as i thought i could have gone -1 and still have a little give. Tne sleeves run kinda long too.
Items 11 to 13 of 13 total