Military Prismatic Sighting Compass - High Quality Military Style Compass for Navigation and Surveying
Military Prismatic Sighting Compass
Out of stock
Description / Military Prismatic Sighting Compass
One of the most important tools for any backwoods hiker is a good compass. As you will routinely take your compass out, expose it to the elements, and possibly drop it while hiking you likely want an afforable compass as well. We have found this military style prismatic sighting compass to be a compass that delivers on all of these important factors.
- Compass Diameter: 2 1/8"
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Aluminum Diecast Body for Strength Over Normal Plastic Compasses
- Thermo-Elastic Liquid Filled Capsule with Floating Dial
- Glow-inthe-Dark Arrow on Dial
- Rotating Bezel Ring
- Heavy Duty Cover with Sighting Line
- Inch and Centimeter Rulers on side of Compass
- Sighting Lens with Adjustable Diopter
- Built-in Level on Base
- Tripod Screw Hole on Base
- Conversion Chart for Angle, Gradient, and Distance on Back Plate