Mira Safety CBRN Gas Mask Filter NBC-77
The NBC-77 SOF filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances including all known CBRN agents. The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40x1/7". The filter components are made of hard plastic. This results in a very robust product that is extremely durable against shock and impact damage in operational use.
- Mira Safety CBRN Gas Mask Filter NBC-77
- Compatible With Standard 40mm NATO Threaded Gas Masks
- 20-Year Shelf Life - New, Recently Manufactured in 2020, Sealed for Storage
- Used by Military Personnel, CBRN Specialist, and Special Operations Forces Around the World
- Filters All Known CBRN Agents, Including Radioactive Iodine, Rated For A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R.
- Certified by European Agencies and has the "CE" Symbol
- Compliant Under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008 Standards
- Made in the Czech Republic