NATO Trangia Stove Set
The Swedish Trangia Cooking Stove is one of the most popular alcohol fueled camping stoves. We purchased a small number of original Trangia stoves, complete with the windscreen, burner, and empty alcohol fuel bottle. We've paired this excellent military issue camping stove with a brand new mess kit. You will find this makes this kit very close to the original Swedish army issued kit. Why not try a Trangia for your next overnight adventure in the woods? You'll see what all the "heat" surrounding this stove is all about.
The Trangia Stove has been manufactured since 1925 and has long been a favorite of backpackers and military forces in Europe.
- Swedish Issue Trangia Burner
- Swedish SPRIT 35 Bottle for fueling your Trangia Burner
- Swedish Army Trangia Burner Windscreen
- Hungarian Mess Kit - Fits Swedish Burner Windscreen
How To Use The Trangia Cooker
- Fill your Trangia burner with alcohol from the alcohol flask that comes with this set. For best results we recommend using denatured alcohol.
- Adjust the metal support posts in the windscreen to support your mess kit.
- Light your Trangia burner.
- Place windscreen over your Trangia burner.
- Mix your meal in your mess kit, and slide it into the windscreen.
- Prepare to enjoy your hot freshly cooked camp meal.
- Make sure your Trangia burner is cool before putting cap on to protect the rubber o-ring.