Northern Ireland Police Service Goretex Anorak
The Northern Ireland Police Service Goretex Anorak is an authentic waterproof jacket from Northern Ireland. These waterproof jackets are worn by officers who are responsible for providing police services in Northern Ireland and can be frequently seen during national events.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland is tasked with keeping people of Northern Ireland safe. These front line officers are called upon to help maintain peace and order, and were instrumental in resolving disputes during the "troubles" in Northern Ireland. Now that major confrontations and unrest has lessened, the Police Service of Northern Ireland has begun to surplus some of their most recognized gear like these green waterproof anoraks.
These police anoraks should be of interest not only to those who want a high quality waterproof jacket, but also collectors of historical memorabilia. The events in Northern Ireland defined much of the 1980s and the back-and-forth between law enforcement and the IRA were what defined the events. Looking back at photographs from this era, you see police officers wearing these anoraks responding to incidents, providing security, and making a civilian law enforcement presence known.
- Authentic Northern Ireland Police Anorak
- Goretex Outer Shell
- Style and Features May Vary
- German Police V-Neck SweaterAs low as $11.95
- South Wales Police HiViz Tactical JacketAs low as $29.95
- French F1 Police ShirtAs low as $11.95
- British Police Blue SweaterAs low as $30.95
- German Code Enforcement Police Blue JacketAs low as $30.95
- Hertfordshire Constabulary Police JacketAs low as $30.95
- GI Type Police Whistle$2.49
- British Police Black ShirtAs low as $15.95
- British Police Commando SweaterAs low as $25.95