Remington UMC .45 ACP Value Pack (FMJ)
Each of the 100 brass-cased cartridges contained in this package includes a 230 gr full metal jacket projectile that is designed for stable external ballistics and increased muzzle velocities. These non-corrosive cartridges are perfect for use with any firearm chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge, and are prime candidates for reloading as well.
Remington Arms Company, LLC is an arms manufacturer that is headquartered in Madison, North Carolina and specializes in handguns, rifles and shotguns for the civilian market as well as the military and law enforcement sectors. The company is also well known for its ammunition. Founded in 1816 in Ilion, New York by Eliphalet Remington under the name of E. Remington and Sons, the company went on to become the oldest continuously operating arms manufacturer in the United States. It is also the only American arms manufacturer that produces both firearms and ammunition domestically. But the accolades do not end there. Remington is also the largest American producer of rifles and shotguns. With nearly 200 years of experience under their belts, Remington is a name that you can trust.
Each Remington UMC .45 ACP value pack is a product from the company's Union Metallic Cartridge Company, or UMC, division. Beginning in 1867, UMC has come to be known for its innovative products that are marked by both consistent performance and outstanding value. And with more than 140 years of experience, the division exhibits every quality you would expect from a Remington product. All Remington ammunition is manufactured in the United States at the main manufacturing facility in Lonoke, Arkansas using only premium raw components to provide for uncompromised performance at a great value. Remington also has a manufacturing plant in Athens, Georgia that is responsible for the production of clay targets.
Having said all of that, each Remington UMC .45 ACP value pack contains 100 non-corrosive, brass-cased cartridges. Each cartridge contains, as noted, a 230 gr full metal jacket projectile, each of which is specially designed to provide for stable external ballistics while yielding increased muzzle velocities. In fact, these cartridges are capable of producing muzzle velocities that have been observed to travel at speeds of up to 845 fps. Moreover, all Remington centerfire ammunition is manufactured using premium raw materials and newly-manufactured brass cases.
- Estate .45 ACP Ammunition$23.95
- US Military Molle II Double Magazine PouchAs low as $8.95
- Army T-ShirtsAs low as $13.95
- Russian AK-47 T-ShirtAs low as $24.95
- US Military Barracks Bag$4.95
- US Military Molle 1 Quart Canteen PouchAs low as $13.95
- US Military Extreme Cold Weather Parka Type N-3BAs low as $90.95
- US Military Polar Fleece OverallsAs low as $8.95
- Potomac Field Gear Lightweight Short Sleeve ShirtAs low as $11.95
- NorthFlex Duro Task GlovesAs low as $5.95
- Paracord Bracelet Buckle PackAs low as $3.49
- Good Better Best T-ShirtAs low as $25.95
- North Safety Shop CoatAs low as $15.95
- North Safety High Visibility Safety VestAs low as $8.35
- US Navy Winter Blue Shirt - Johnny Cash ShirtAs low as $10.95
- Stinger Spike System Trooper$550.95
- Colt 1911 Magazine$9.95