The Ruger 10/22 Take Down rifle has been one of the best selling versions of the Ruger 10/22 since it was released. Now Ruger has answered the thousands of requests and produced a factory threaded barrel of the 10/22 Take Down to give owners of sound suppressors an excellent new host gun. With the common 1/2x28tpi threads you can use not only sound suppressors but also AR15 flash hiders and more.
Ruger 10/22 Takedown Rifle with Threaded Barrel
The new Ruger 10/22 Tactical Take Down Rifle is an updated version of Ruger's immensely popular 10/22 Take Down. With the addition of the factory threaded 1/2x28tpi barrel you can easily use your legally owned sound suppressor with this 10/22 Take Down. With the use of a blued steel finish this 10/22 Tactical Take Down looks the part of a tactical rimfire rifle much more so than the original 10/22 Take Down.
- Backed by Ruger's legendary customer service and the proven track record of the initial 10/22 Take Down rifles, you can count on this Ruger Tactical Take Down 10/22 to perform flawlessly or it will be made right. There is no risk as you can guarantee your rifle will perform flawlessly.
- The receiver of the 10/22 Tactical Takedown has been drilled and tapped for the installation of the included scope / optics rails.
- Included canvas carry bag has external Molle attachment points and room enough to store an SR22 pistol and up to 6 BX25 magazines.
- Like all variations of the Ruger 10/22, the Tactical Take Down will accept any Ruger 10/22 magazine.
- The 10/22 Tactical Takedown easily breaks down into two parts and stores into the included carry bag, giving you a discreet carry option for a powerful rim fire rifle.
- Perfect for camping, hiking, or carrying in the trunk of your car the 10/22 Take Down is one of the most versatile rifles you can own.