The Ruger American Rifle is a rimfire version of Ruger's immensely popular American rifle. With the addition of a factory threaded 1/8x28tpi barrel and the ability to use your existing 10/22 magazines, this rifle belongs in your collection.
- Included with each Ruger American Rimfire rifle are two interchangeable stock modules that provide different comb height options for either iron sight or scope use. Installation of each stock module is as simple as removing the rear slign swivel stud which allows you to change the stock modules in seconds. Additional stock modules are available for sale at shopruger.com.
- Each Ruger American Rimfire includes one BX-1 magazine, which is a flush mounted 10/22 magazine that holds 10 rounds. With the ability to use all Ruger 10/22 magazines you currently own, this eliminates the need for additional magazines.
- An easy to use extended magazine release is installed, allowing quick and smooth magazine changes
- Patent pending Power Bedding intergral bedding bloick system positively locates the receiver and free floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman's adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy to access and actuate tang safety is center mounted for quick engagement.
- Satin blued, target crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra precise rifling that is exceptionally accurate, has increased longevity, and is easy to clean. The factory threaded 1/2x28tpi thread pattern is common to all .22lr sound suppressors and includes a factory installed thread protector.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases
- A 60-degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Williams brand high visibility fiber optic front sight and a standard 10/22 style adjustable rear V-slot folding leaf rear sight and sling swivel studs are standard.