The Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boots are recognized around the world as one of the best mountaineering boots ever made. With a dual-boot design, each pair of Inverno Mountaineering Boots consists of the outer polymer boot and a removable internal high altitude liner boot.
Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boots
The Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boots have been the go-to mountaineering boots for professionals, extreme sports, and military forces around the world. Recognized for the full coverage that is provided by the dual-boot system and exceptional performance in high altitude environments the Inverno is a boot that is both combat tested and battle proven in all cold weather environments. These boots are the boots chosen for use by the US military extreme cold weather instructors who demand the best boots for working in snow, ice, and sub-zero temperatures.
- US Army Surplus Scarpa Inverno Mountaineering Boots
- Dual Boot Design - Includes High Altitutde Liner
- Vibram Soles - Compatible with Automatic Crampons
- Versatile Cold Weather Boot - Hikes, Climbs, Snow, or Ice - All Possible with the Scarpa Inverno
- Retails for $360.00 Brand New - Tremendous Deal Here!