ARK1 Assisted Rescue Knife by Schmeisser of Germany
Schmeisser ARK1 Knife
Description / Schmeisser ARK1 Knife
The ARK1 is the result of a multi-year development within Schmeisser of Germany to produce a multi-purpose rescue knife. With Schmeisser dominating the law enforcement firearms market in Germany, the in-house engineering staff is composed of ex-military and law enforcement professionals. This team knows what military, law enforcement, and public safety professionals need when it comes to a duty knife.
When you first pick up an ARK1 you immediately reconize this is not an ordinary mass produced knife. The handle is made from tough black non-slip materials with a Dragon Skin pattern on the surface. You will notice that your grip on the ARK1 is more robust and strong with no feeling of lost pressure when holding or using the ARK1. Further examination of the ARK1 will show a unique serial number laser engraved just below the glass breaker that is unique to your knife. You will quickly feel the difference between the materials used on the glass breaker when compared to other commercial grade knives with this feature. Once you open the case that your ARK1 comes in you will be pleased to also find all of the specific sized tools to adjust the carry clip, adjust the blade tension, and remove the glass breaker if desired. With all of the options the ARK1 provides you will understand why Schmeisser uses the motto "The Decision Is Mine!" with the ARK1.
- German Engineered Assisted Rescue Knife
- First Blade from Schmeisser of Germany
- D2 Steel Blade (58-59 HRC)
- Self Adjusting Liner Locking System
- Detachable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Integrated Razor Sharp Seat Belt Cutter
- Carry Clip Orientation Fully Customizable
- Includes Carry Case, Tools, and Schmeisser 3D Patch
- Individually Serial Numbered Knives - Each One Unique