Swiss Eye Nighthawk Shooting Glasses - 40291
Swiss Eye Nighthawk
Out of stock
Description / Swiss Eye Nighthawk
The Swiss Eye Nighthawk is a fully integrated protective glasses system that has been designed to be stylish, comfortable, and optimized for the needs of target shooters. With three interchangeable lenses, flat soft temples, and full compliance with protective level specifications the Nighthawk is an excellent choice for shooters that are looking for protective glasses. You will find the Nighthawk is fully capable of protecting your eyes from injury and it does so comfortably - these are protective glasses you won't mind wearing.
For protection, the Nighthawk starts by offering full 100% protection from damage caused by UVA, UVB, and UVC rays. These rays from the sun are capable of damaging your eyes, causing strain and fatigue. For ballistic protection, each Nighthawk provides protection levels that meet or exceed standards set by NATO under STANAG 2920/4296 which covers soldiers along with EN 12312-1 which is the ISO standard for eye and face protection glasses.
- Lightweight Glasses
- Soft and Flat Temples - Optimal for Comfort Wearing Hearing Protection
- Shatter Resistant Anti-Fog and Anti-Scratch Polycarbonate Lenses
- Full UVA, UVB, and UVC Protection
- Meets or Exceeds STANAG 2920/4296 and EN 12312-1 Standards
- Includes Three Lenses - Smoke, Orange, and Clear
- Swiss Eye Microfiber Bag and Storage Case